5 (five) days
- 11 – 15 March 2019
- 26 – 30 August 2019
Novotel Paris Gare De Lyon, Paris – France or similar
After attending this program, participants will be better able to plan and manage large & complex projects as well as multiple simple projects, on time, within budget, at the desired scope and quality levels.
In this program participants will learn how to run a project according to the standards published in the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PM-BOK).
- Introduction to project management : what is a project – what is project management – project management processes – project management cycle – typical problems in managing projects
- Project selection : non financial criteria – financial criteria
- Project initiation : initial project team – project stakeholders – project charter
- Project scope, time and costs planning : fundamentals of project planning – using MsProject – gantt chart – work breakdown structure – network analysis techniques – critical path scheduling – program evaluation and review technique – resource allocation – resource leveling – compressing schedules – project cost estimating
- Project quality management : quality plan – quality assurance – quality control
- Project risks management : risk planning – risk identification & analysis – risk response – monitoring & control
- Project procurement : fundamentals of effective project procurement – project procurement planning – vendor selection – ITQ & ITT – procurement negotiations – purchase orders and contracts
- Project progress control : time and scope control – costs control – earned value analysis – project progress reporting
- Project HR Management : project organization – developing and leading effective project teams
- Project close-out : purpose – checklist – process, report
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
This program is for those responsible for implementing large or complex projects. It may involve managing many projects at once, or projects that span multiple departments with shared resources. The project may be implementing information technology, construction, petrochemical, marketing, manufacturing and so forth. Program and Project Managers, Technical Project Team Leaders, Project Team members, users and clients involved in the development of a large, or complex project. All project stakeholders in a multiple project environment.
- US$ 4500.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 5 (five) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.